Red Lobster's Shrimp Scampi is one of the most famous dishes available at Red Lobster. Now you can bring the coast finest shrimp recipe home, and eat great every day! This recipe is quick and easy to follow. Once you make it a few a times, you'll also be able to modify the ingredient portions slightly to make it even tastier. Don't pay big bucks for shrimp that you can make in 10 minutes at home.
- 1. Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- 2. Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- 3. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
- 4. Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- 5. Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- 6. Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- 7. Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.